Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Incredible Cosplayer(and quite possibly the most awesome woman ever): Rosanna Rocha


This is Rosanna Rocha Cosplayer one of my all time favorite Cosplayers!

"Grew up playing video games and looking at comics with the older bro. Expanded into anime and so forth. I love meeting new people, and new friends. It's also great meeting new people who are into similar interests. Some of my cosplays consist of Mileena of Mortal Kombat, Starfire of DC Comics, Psylocke, X-23, and Pixie of X-Men. Lucy of Elven Lied. Totora of My Neighbor Totoro. Tifa of Final Fantasy VII. I'm looking forward for my upcoming projects, which will be more extensive and exciting!" ~Rosanna Rocha

She is an incredible person and someone you should defintely check out! Here is a link to her page!  Rosanna Rocha Cosplayer

No comments:

Post a Comment